CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthday Girl!

Today is Ashley's 5th Birthday! I think turning 5 is a rather big deal. Ashley has gone from a little baby, to a toddler, and now to a little girl. She seems so grown up in some ways, and still like my little baby in other ways. I'm proud of the beautiful, fun girl that she has become.

I thought I would share some pictures from her special day. She started out walking through a wall of balloons,then had some of her favorites for breakfast (blueberry muffins, bacon, and fresh strawberries),then she had a mini-mani and mini-pedi with her friend Talia and enjoyed lunch at McDonalds, then it was back to our house for cake, ice cream, and presents. She was pretty woren out after all of that, but I think she had a great day!
We also went to a park and took some pictures. Here's some of my favorites...

1 comments:

Grandma KT said...

That is one sweet birthday, love the doorway full of balloons, have not heard of that one, it's great!