CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

6 Months

I just love this cute little face! I love Austin's chubby cheeks and his sweet little smile. It makes me giggle every time I see him! He is such a happy baby and just loves to smile and laugh. Austin turned 6 months old on Dec. 15th, but I just got him into the dr. for his well-baby visit this week. The dr. and nurses always laugh at his cute chubbiness!


Stats:

Length - 28"

Weight - 20 lbs. 8 0z.

90-95% in everything

A little about Austin:

Austin is sitting up on his own and loves to play with anything and everything within his reach. He loves to put everything in his mouth. His favorite toys are Dora Teething Keys, a round rattle, Pooh Keys, the exersaucer, and his new jump-a-roo. He loves to make noises and jabber. He has a cute little growl that he does and then switches to a high-pitch scream. He loves to play and stand on your lap. He is a great eater and I haven't found anything that he doesn't like! He loves to play with Ashley. She is really good at making him laugh when she sings and dances for him.

1 comments:

Klingler said...

Hooray! Here's to a good start to a new year! I need to be better at updating too! I am so happy to see you are all doing so good! Sure love ya!