CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

If Everyone Jumped Off a Cliff, Would You?

Yes! And, I did!

Alright, alright, I know... starting a blog is not even close to jumping off a cliff. I was feeling a little left behind since everyone is moving to blogs. I finally told my friends that I needed to jump on the wagon. I have a confession though... I haven't started before now because I've been scared! Yes, that's right, SCARED! All of you are funny, witty, creative, and have fantastic stories to share (or you at least share them in a very funny, interesting way). I, unfortunately am not any of the above. So, for all you expert bloggers out there, you'll have to be patient with me as I'm learning the ropes. Maybe some of you will send me your tips and tricks!!! :)

I know that this will be a great way to stay in touch with family and all the many friends that we have made. I am horrible at letters and emails, and I am even worse at sending pictures! I know that our families will at least enjoy seeing pictures of Ashley and hearing of all her latest discoveries (of which there are many everyday). And maybe, just maybe, I can make a few of you laugh along the way (of course it will all be Ashley's doing)!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

i'm so glad to see you are joining the fun. we will love reading about your family now but mostly when the sad day comes that we all go our seperate ways...i was afraid i would have to force you to start one then but way to go, you are one step ahead of me.