CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The End is Finally Here!


Four years ago Thad and I moved to Indianapolis so Thad could begin dental school. After our first year I began counting Fast Sundays (there were still 36 to go) and I felt like the end would never come. This past Sunday I checked off our last Fast Sunday (we have Stake Conference this week). The end is finally here!
In nine days Thad will graduate from dental school. I have watched and admired Thad as he has worked so hard for this accomplishment. We are so proud of you and love you so much!
Way to go!!!

5 comments:

Lisa and Randy said...

Congrats Thad!!! It's a great feeling when you can see the end in sight. Good luck!! Keep in touch we miss you guys!!

Liesl said...

NO WAY!!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown (for us anyway). Tell Thad congrats from us. That's AWESOME!

Grandma KT said...

I'M SO PROUD OF THE THREE OF YOU!! You and Thad have worked so hard, it's so easy to brag about you! Can't wait till next weekend! LOVE YOU MUCH! Mom

The Terrell Family said...

Congratulations!! Good luck with what's next!

GaiaGirl said...

So happy for you all! Be free!